Thursday 21 February 2013

New Wedding Invitation Designs

Hi All,

Once again its been soooo long - I really must get on track with blogging more often.
Any hoo I just wanted to share some designs I've been working on for various weddings that I have coming up as I'm really happy with how they are turning out.

These pocket style ones are the same style I am doing for a friend who is getting married in September although hers will be in Green, and they are all coming along nicely.


 I love these little love birds! This design is a custom order that I am doing for a bride who came to my friends wedding last year that I did all the stationery for and she asked if I could do hers too!! Which I am very excited about and had a lot of fun coming up with ideas that fitted her brief - hoorah!!


So it's currently all hands on deck (well actually it's just me) but all the same I'm loving it :-D!!

Speak soon
Nat-x-

2 comments:

  1. amazing sweetie. they look fantastic! well done! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely, Nat. Been missing your creations!
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete