Friday 1 February 2013

More Little Notelets

Having made some little notelets as part of one of my friends Christmas pressies I decided I liked them so much I would make some more!!

 I used the Cuttlebug all in one Thank You folder which seems to be the one I use the most I love it! Added a bit more texture by inking the recessed side with Old Paper DI before running it through then inking the edges with Vintage Photo.
 I punched a hole out of the bottom corner and put some brown paper behind, placed a fine gold peel off around the edge.
 Then cut out the smallest size Tattered Poinsettia from Tim Holtz Bigz die using some brightly coloured handmade (not by me) paper, embossed the flowers a little to give them some dimension. Stuck them over the cut out hole and put a little pearl in the middle!

Et Voila lots of lovely little notelets!!

I'd like to share this last notelet with Divas By Design, who have a blue, cream and brown colour combo challenge this week!
And of course Make It Monday

Speak soon
Nat -x-

2 comments:

  1. Clean and simple, but soooo gorgeous. I love your embossing folder and using different colors.

    I saw you at MIM. Thanks for inspiration.

    p.s. my projects is 202 if you would like to stop by my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your notelets are wonderful, love the embossing, thanks for joing us at Divas By Design this week.

    ReplyDelete