Thursday 24 January 2013

Reversible Tote Bag!

Hello All

I will have pictures up soon of the very much new and improved Bob (My Craft Room), but there are still a few little tweaks to go.

Anyhoo I just wanted to share with you my first bit of sewing that I have done in about 10 years!! I subscribe to the magazine CraftSeller and they had a pattern for a reversible bag this month, so I thought it looked fairly easy (it actually wasn't as easy as I had hoped but I persevered and I did it - HOORAH)!




I chose the spotty and stripey materials as I thought they were fun and complimented each other very nicely! I also got these free for renewing my CraftSeller subscription - so double HOORAH!!

I shall be making many more of these for presents and things once I've got the knack down a bit more as I think they're fab - especially that you can pick which pattern you have!!

Speak Soon
Nat -x-


1 comment:

  1. This is what you come up with after 10 years of NOT sewing?! Wow! I don't think I'd be able to thread a needle! Stunning work, Natalie. Brilliant idea too! Thanks for sharing your talent.

    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete