Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year everyone!! 
Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and New Year! I don't know where the end of 2012 went, it just seemed to disappear in a big mass of no blogging which was sad, so I'm hoping to do more this year! 

One of my other New Years Resolutions is to sort out my Craft Room (affectionately known as Bob) as it has made the transition from Organised Chaos to just Absolute Chaos and so I'm hoping to get it to just Organised!!

I thought I might share with you all my starting point so you can see what I'm dealing with here and the (hopefully) see how wonderful it is going to become!! So deep breath (look away if you are of a nervous disposition) Here we go:







Feel free to scream or cry or do both!! I have been feeling thoroughly overwhelmed and therefore putting it off for weeks but the time has come and today we have actually emptied the entire room - HOORAH (I'll post more pictures of the the work in progress soon)!!

But wish me luck!
And Speak Soon
Nat -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment