Monday 22 October 2012

Cupcake Birthday Card

Hi Bloggers

Just wanted to share a card I made for my Aunts Birthday!

 I debossed a piece of card using the Cupcake folder from the Cuttlebug All in One and inked the raised portions with Distress Inks before running it through the embossing machine to pick out the image.
 Then I cut out a circle of silver mirror using my nesties and embossed it.  Then cut out a much smaller scalloped circle and then a bigger one alone the edge to make the top of a cupcake.  Then cut out the base freehand and embossed some lines then highlighted it with Frayed Burlap DI and decorated the top of the cupcake with rhinestones.
 I printed out and foiled the sentiment and matted it with foam tape!
Entering into Make It Monday

Speak soon
Nat -x-

1 comment:

  1. Lots of detailing and glamour on this beautiful Birthday card .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete