Saturday 12 May 2012

No 1 Mum Card

Happy Weekend fellow bloggers

I have a card to share with you today that I made for 3 challenges: Sassy Studios Dare to Be Sassy 124, which had a sketch to follow and I have used their No.1 Mom Digi Stamp, The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge I Love You Mum and Platypus Creek Flowers, of which I used a text digi and cut out the flowers to make the border along the centre of the card.

 I incorporated my first dolly into a card as well which is all very exciting (well for me anyway as they've just been sitting around for months unopened)!


Make it Monday 88

Speak Soon
Nat -x-

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the doily and those flowers and the embossed piece .Image is coloured well .
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nat

    Lovely card, the doily looks fabulous in the background. Love the embossing too.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab creation, love the layout!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Platypus Creek, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally gorgeous thank you so much for joining us for our I love you Mom! challenge at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your gorgeous creation Natalie, Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week.

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creation Natalie. Fantastic use of the PCD flowers. Thanks for joining us again at Platypus Creek Digitals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card!! Lovely!Thanks for joining at Platypus Creek Digitals - Challenge # 6- Flowers.
    Ruthie ~DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Natalie, I love the combination of elements you have used to create this beautiful card. Thanks so much for joining us at Platypus Creek Digitals.
    Danie - PCD DT

    ReplyDelete