Thursday 31 May 2012

Anniversary Card

I made this card earlier in the week for my Aunt and Uncles wedding anniversary, and thought I'd share it with you.  It also just so happens that Anything Goes Challenge this week has a theme of Anniversaries so that's a stroke of luck!!




I shall also be entering this into Oldie But a Goodie, which this week is Anything Goes.  My oldie this week are the paper flowers I've used which I cut out with my Cricut some time last year and they've just been sitting sad and lonely in a pot, but now they have been used!! Hooray!

And Cutie Pie Challenge which has a theme of Die Cuts and Punches and Milk Coffee which is also Die Cuts, again for the use of my hand made flower!

Speak Soon
Nat -x-

9 comments:

  1. Nat, your card is so sweet! I think the image is perfect for your aunt's and uncle's anniversary. I love the papers and the color scheme you have chosen for this card,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, love the monochromatic look and this image is just perfect for an anniversary card! Thanks so much for playing at MILKCOFFEE this time:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable.Love the monochromatic look to the card.Very adorable colored iamge.Thanks for joining us at MCS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful project -Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie this fortnight for our anything goes challenge
    LISA X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at the cutie pies this time. Hugs. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute image , lvethe monotone feel.thanks for playing at anything goes trace x dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is gorgeous, such sweet details...hope you have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute image just right for an anniversary card.
    hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely image & card, great work. Thanks for the lovely comment on my Harry Potter card, the link to Bugaboo is on the post, but be warned, once you visit, you'll have a shopping list a mile long! Jx

    ReplyDelete