Thursday 29 March 2012

Inked Paws 3 - Monochromatic

So it's time for the third challenge over at Inked Paws and this time round it is Monochromatic.  I decided to use Bubbles again as I completely adore her, and as soon as I saw the theme I knew exactly what I wanted to do!! Who said Monochromatic had to just be black and white?

 Not me so I chose Turquoise instead!! I kept it very simple as really this image speaks for itself! I just coloured her in with Broken China Distress Ink, layered the card up, added some bling (of course) and voila!!
Speak Soon
Nat -x-

2 comments:

  1. she looks beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Inked paws this week with our monochromatic challenge! good Luck and hope to see you again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this....a gorgeous image,fab colour.xxx

    ReplyDelete