Thursday 29 March 2012

Engagement Card

Hello Bloggers,
Just wanted to share an Engagement card I made for my Aunt for give to friends that have just got engaged (does that make sense).  She wanted something elegant that matched their invitation for their engagement party which basically consisted of cream and black with a bit of pink so I did my best to oblige.


 I cut out the names using my Cricut and then embossed them with my Cuttlebug and inked over it with DI in Old Paper just to make it stand out a bit, the ring is from the Cuttlebug All In One True Love set.  Then layered this panel on some black card, and added a touch of pink bling!
 Then I added a bit of pink ribbon, printed out the sentiment, layered this on some black card and placed it over the ribbon with some foam tape
 The inside of the card.  I decided to foil this sentiment, just to make it a bit more special.
And of course added a touch more bling in the corners of the card, just to finish it all off.
Speak Soon
Nat -x-

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Nat great work Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great engagement card Natalie, love the embossed names, great idea.

    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great engagement card and love the embossing1

    Coming from MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful engagement card! Oh what a special occassion! :)

    Thank you for joining in with out linky party at Make It Monday. Good luck to you and have a fantastic weekend!
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete