Tuesday 28 February 2012

Thank You

Due to a lovely comment from Diana on my blog I found her Thankful Thursday Challenge which this week is anything goes!! I know everyone loves Anything Goes but I'm one of those people that unless I have a definite idea in my head find the choice of anything and everything very overwhelming (weird I know) so I decided as it was 'Thankful Thursday' to go for a Thank You card:

 I was playing with some new toys like my Special Touch Leaf Mask which I embossed on some cordinations then sanded off then spritzed over the top with Perfect Pearls again using the mask.  Matted this on the right side of some light green card stock!
 Printed and foiled my Thank You sentiment, then cut out using my Nesties and inked through the die, then cut a frame out of the same Green Card Stock as the base.
 Used some of my new Tim Holtz crinkles ribbon which I inked with Pine Needles and Black Soot Distress Ink
And finished off with some gold corner and border peel offs.

Speak Soon
Nat -x-

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Nat.

    Thanks so much for the visit, I appreciate the lovely comment a lot. As you can see, I'm just a beginner, a newbie, a late bloomer in the crafting world. Haha. Thanks thanks.

    I love your cards (those I've seen on the first page). You have a unique and awesome style and I love it.

    Followed you so I can back read your posts. :P Have a lovely day.


    Hugs,
    Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful car. great colors. and sweet sentiment.
    Thank yu for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete