Monday 6 February 2012

Birthday Eve!

My Birthday is on Feb 15th as is my Twin Sister's (obviously)! I don't know about anyone else but I'm completely fed up with the sight or mention of Valentines Day so as such I have renamed it Birthday Eve lol and made my sister a card to go with it :-D!!

 I had a good play with my Spellbinders Parisian Accents which I haven't used much of yet!


Very happy with the end result! Wondering now if it's a bit grown up for us though :-s! Will have to make her birthday card super over the top to make up for it! Hehe!

Speak Soon
Nat -x-

Cupcake Challenge 178
Make It Monday 75

5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely and elegant card! Thank you so much for linking up at Make it Monday! Don't forget to be in the running to win this week's fabulous prize, just leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM. The more comments left, the greater your chance of winning!
    Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this on MIM and came over for a closer look. Such a besutiful card.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, I saw your card over at MIM and came for a closer look - love the die cut sections
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful & elegant card! This card is perfect for my challenge at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Thanks for joining us! Good luck! Hugs and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and really like the lacey look,thanks for joining us at Cupcake craft this week and good luck.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete