Monday 6 February 2012

18th Birthday Card

I made this card just for the fun of it really (and so I'm prepared for an 18th that appears or if anyone on Etsy has the need)

It is in my usual style for any big birthday that comes my way! An 8x8 pearlised card with plenty of embossing, bling and handmade flowers!

 Close up of the embossed 18!

 One of my handmade flowers!! (I love making them) this is made of Pearl Card and I believe inked with Chipped Sapphire Distress Stain!


Nice bit of bling! Gotta love the bling!!
Speak Soon
Nat -x-

Make It Monday 75

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card. I love it! So pleased I popped over from MIM xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Thank you so much for linking up at Make it Monday! Don't forget to be in the running to win this week's fabulous prize, just leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM. The more comments left, the greater your chance of winning!
    Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bling and the flower. Gorgeous.

    Saw your card at MIM.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Nat. This is beautiful.. Saw this on MIM..Faye

    ReplyDelete