Tuesday 10 January 2012

Moo Bracelet

I have started attempting making beads out of Polymer Clay, mainly cause my sister loves Cows and I wanted to make her a bracelet using cow print beads and putting a 'moo' charm I had made her out of silver clay on it!
I finally worked it out (it was quite simple really) just made white beads, rolled out some black clay cut them out into odd shapes and rolled them in!
I have to say I am very pleased with the result and also hope she doesn't read this blog for a while cause I'm giving it to her as a present, but I'm so chuffed I felt I had to share it with somebody.
Anyway here it is:

 I added some Swarovksi Crystals and plain black beads in between just to add a bit more dimension as well as make it longer!

So so happy with it! I really hope she will be too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment