Monday 31 October 2011

Combined Talents

Me and my sister are both quite creative people, however our artistic flairs have presented themselves in slightly different forms! I am very much a crafter and she is very much an artist and after years of separately doing our thing we have decided to combine forces and put our talents together!

So here is our first Card with original artwork by Lucy! I'm very pleased with how it has turned out!

This is also kind of carrying on from my previous post in the lack of Twin related (or other multiple births for that matter for all you Triplets and Quadruplets etc out there)! Thank you also to all the lovely people who have some warmly welcomed me into the world of blogging and been so encouraging about my work I am so happy and excited about the whole venture!!!
Speak soon
Nat -x-
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nat.Stunning image , Lucy .
    Love the card with minimum embellishing but packing quite a punch .
    I'm a follower, happy to be on the ground floor of a papercraft journey with you .
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    When commenting on another’s MIM entry don’t forget to mention that you saw it on MIM and the more entries you comment on in this way, the more chances you have of winning.

    Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea, im a twin too but my sis is not crafty, saw it on mim x

    ReplyDelete